And the Winner of Money Blogger Poker Week 1 is.....
Hazzard! of the excellent blog EverybodyLovesYourMoney. We had a so-so turnout of 6 people, a good mix of blogger and readers. But it was tons of fun (at least for me)!! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
Final Standings
-------------------
$25 - Hazzard
$10 - Rhydewithdis
$5 - Me (Jonathan)
I am going to move the $5 Amazon gift certificate onto next week's prizes. However, I can't afford to keep funding these poker tournaments =). If another blog wants to "sponsor" another tournament next week or whatever, let me know. Alternatively, I plan on putting up a few online poker room affiliate links, and the money will go straight into the prizes here.
Here is an affiliate link for PokerRoom.com, which we just played at. If you join and deposit real money, $40 will be put into the prize pool ($65 - income taxes).
Congrats to Hazzard and sorry to those who were declined access this time. It just wouldn't be fair for people to get in late =). See everyone next week hopefully! If enough people request specific times in the comments we may try a different time.

2 Comments:
sorry i missed it this week. I promise that I usually do not "have a life" ;) to interfere with playing cards.
I wish i could've made it... next time!
Post a Comment
<< Home