Game On! 7pm Pacific Tomorrow Saturday 11/5. $45 in Prizes. Freeroll Game!
The game time is changed to 7pm Pacific tomorrow. Freeroll!
If there are enough people to fill two tables (12-20), we can start two tables. The top half from each table will move to a new table, with higher blinds (minimum betting amounts).
I haven't bought the gift certificates yet, but will tonight. If a lot of people don't like Amazon somehow, I can buy something else - as long as it is e-mailable. Like a SuperCertificate or something.
Top Prize: $25 Amazon GC
2nd Place: $10 Amazon GC
3rd Place: $5 Amazon GC
I'm still open to table type suggestions. We start with $1,000. Be sure to "reset" your Play Money to $1,000 before starting at the cashier. $25/$50? Since we can't change them without changing tables. I want action but don't think we should go no-limit. Maybe pot-limit?

5 Comments:
Ha! I'd be playing in my pjs just out of principle, but it's cold and I have to save money on heating to pay for this game! ;)
I look forward to the game.
ah yeah I dont think I can make it tonight. maybe, maybe not.. got an appointment..b ut if its cancel I'll see if I can come in for a seat.
I still have my account at pokerroom too.
are we going to be using a fixed amount of play money? I think they give u $1,000 to start.
oh nm. just saw the edited post.
umm.. a limit hold'em is kinda boring though.
lol.
if someone lose early with a bad all-in, then maybe someone else can come on it, u know.
that's if it gets busy.
We start with $1,000. I'm going to set up a "warm up" table at 6 for people who want to mess around. Look for a new blog post when I go. Trying to catch up on errands first.
Post a Comment
<< Home